If you are a designer or a trader
and want to join our African Market,
please contact us and we will add you to our database!
☛ NEW TRADER REGISTRATION
Are you a designer, maker, exhibitor? We want you!
If you want to take part, please register here: http://goo.gl/forms/Zt9D7aNCEl
We will get back to you with upcoming dates & booking details for The African Market.
☛ USEFUL INFORMATION
General Terms & Conditions:
- THE AFRICAN MARKET showcases : arts, handmade products, arts&crafts, homeware, fashion, accessories, jewellery, shoes, books, music, natural beauty products, toys, instruments, charities and if allowed by the venue Food and Drinks.
Please contact us before booking if you are not sure the nature of your products matches with the event.
- FOOD STALLS
Please note that food stalls and drink stalls are not always allowed at every date and location.
If you are a food trader or drink trader, you will only receive the booking info for the dates and locations where these types of stalls are allowed.
Food traders MUST provide the following required documents and certificates, prior to the date, allowing a minimum of 2 weeks in order to review docs: HACCP, Council Registration, Food Hygiene Certificate, PAT test certificates, Gas certificates, Risk Assessment, PLI.
- BOOKING / APPLICATION:
• Only fill out the application form corresponding to the date you wish to take part to,
• Bookings are only taken via the online booking form (see links above),
• Bookings are confirmed only once booking form has been completed and payment received (payment details in the booking form),
• Payment shall be received within 48h after form has been completed. Failure to do so results in automatic and immediate cancellation of the pre-booking without notice,
• Payment methods: BACS or Paypal,
• Bookings close 3 days before the event date or as soon as all stalls have been booked – whichever comes first,
• Stall size described in the booking form,
• Stall fee is stated for each date within the Booking Form,
• Stall fee is fixed and non-negotiable
• If you don’t participate to THE AFRICAN MARKET on the stated date(s) no credit will be carried forward to any following market.
• No Fee is refundable if you cancel your participation to THE AFRICAN MARKET on the selected date(s) without a 20 days written notice.
• In case the refund is applicable, a 5% admin fee, that is not refundable, will be retained from the stall fee.
• Once you have booked your stall, you will receive all logistic details for the day by email (timings, unload area, car park, contact on the day, etc.),
• Stalls are allocated based on the products you sell (to avoid having next to each other similar products). Traders are asked not to swap on the day,
• Power may be available depending on the location – that will be stated in the logistic details email,
• If you bring your own rail, you will need to notify us in advance so we can accomodate you at best.
- PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE:
• Traders must have a valid PLI (£5M) in place.
• We (The African Market producers) or the venue DO NOT provide Public Liability insurance.
• If you don’t have one, you can subscribe one for 1 day only or for the year at very competitive prices at the following insurance companies: LRO Market4Sure (http://www.lroinsurance.co.uk/sections/what/retail.html) or NMTF
- DATA PROTECTION
The contact details and business details you have given us are strictly for the purpose of The African Market and shall not be transmitted to any other third party.
Should you want to exit our database of traders or amend your details, please email us.